If you haven’t already registered for tomorrow’s Canada Online Forum, stop what you’re doing and click on the link below. You just don’t want to miss this event. That’s tomorrow, Saturday, December 5 at 11:00 a.m. EST until 12:30 EST. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.
Here are the Top 5 reasons you don’t want to miss out on tomorrow’s Canada Online Forum:
- An Energy Sector Spotlight by insider Michael Wuetherick, Red Deer User Group Leader. Michael will give us a thorough analysis of key factors driving crude prices. He will also unveil a simple, short-term trading system for energy stocks that has been working well in this volatile market.
- Industry Reviews – How have our Banks (Investment) performed over the last five years? What is the current outlook? Marcia Elgie and Emanuel Althuis of our Kelowna User Group will give their report. And what are the best opportunities in the diverse Business Services (Misc) industry group? Kelowna User Group Leader Sandy Cook has broken out the categories and identified a possible leader.
- Simplify Your Trading Using the 3-EMA and 8-EMA. Burlington User Group Leader Petra Hess explains her simple, easy-to-follow trading rules, and shows how you can prosper from them too.
- Managing Your Portfolio Using a WatchList and WatchList Graphs. Toronto VectorVest member Mike Simonato explains how cherry picking good stocks and adding two simple steps to VectorVest’s method of ‘Weeding Your Portfolio’ can simplify your portfolio management without compromising results.
- Game Changers – We’ll take a look at the fundamental and technical characteristics of CA and US stocks before they took off to deliver monster gains for investors. A study by VectorVest Canada Consultant Stan Heller.
The webinar will be recorded. Register today in order ensure you get a link to the recording as soon as it’s available.
See you tomorrow, and Good Investing everyone.